Blog sponsors

Blog sponsors
PRECIOUS KIDS SCHOOL SITE

Friday, August 13, 2010

RAY C'S DRAMA.....SEX ADVANCES ALLEGATIONS AND MUCH MORE

Sadat the promoter

Ray C and hubby Lord Eyez
Bongo songbird Ray C has now revealed that the promoter of her Kenyan tour, Sadat, wanted to sleep with her. Apparently, before she came to Kenya, Sadat of Maliza Umaskini flew to Dar on a 'business trip'. "Sadat told me that he was on a business trip but kept on sending me sex-related messages, which I still have on my phone. I was shocked because I didn't expect that from him," she said. Apparently, drama started when Ray C went to meet Sadat accompanied by her boyfriend Lord Eye, something that didn't go down well with the promoter, an aspiring politician from Kitale.
"It became worse when I showed up at the airport with Lord Eye, and Sadat became completely pissed off. Because I refused to sleep with him in Dar, then I come to Kenya with my boyfriend, he started creating excuses to cancel my show," she said. Ray C is yet to be paid $9,000, even after her shows were canceled. Promoter-cum-politician Sadat has defended his move to cancel Ray C's Kenyan tour. According to Sadat, he was not happy with the way Ray C conducted herself from the airport to Club Summit in Nakuru. "She was under influence and I actually saved her from embarrassing herself on stage. She was almost taking all her clothes off on stage," said Sadat. He has also denied rumors that he wanted to sleep with Ray C.
"I didn't send her any suggestive messages as she claims. If I had any problem, why did I pay for her boyfriend's air ticket to Nairobi?" he asks. Meanwhile, Sadat has canceled Ray C's and her boyfie's tickets back to Dar, that means they have to pay their own air tickets. Ray C, was meant to do a series of shows in Kenya this month and finally wind up the tour in Southern Sudan's capital, Juba. According to close sources, the Kenyan tour alone was supposed to earn the musician $10,000 (about KSh800,000), and the agreement was that she gets her downpayment upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta international airport. She was to get the rest before she goes on stage in her first show, which was in Nakuru last Saturday. The promoters, with musician Refigah as their spokesman, did not honor the agreement at the airport but still proceeded for the Nakuru show. Ray C did not complain as she went on stage and wowed the crowd. Real trouble started when fans asked for more songs and Refigah had to snatch the microphone from Ray C and cut the show. The promoters started accusing her of going against the agreement, and she was forced to take a cab to her hotel. On Sunday morning, the promoters phones were all off and when Ray C managed to raise one of them, she was threatened and told to go back to Dar es Salaam..

No comments: